4.16.2012

sunday afternoon outfit protocol

enter jake & boo - my boyfriend/bff/roomie & our little babygirl, boo..our
5-year-old terrier schnauzer. a couple sundays ago we decided we needed to get out of the condo and breathe some fresh spring air. we live quite close to the boardwalk, so we packed up some goodies, put on our comfies and took the pup to play some frisbee; twas a much needed breath of fresh air!

my mantra is that weekend dressing, during the day, should alwaysssss be lax and neutral - adorn yourself with sunnies, minimal jewels, a bangin' bag, a large relaxed smile & ooze with confidence! i wore a comfy cropped sweater overtop of my fav longer 'metric' tank, army green skinnies and leopard flats. as we are a packaged deal, i brought with me my handy-dandy, oversized moschino bag.

meet my boo



the b-e-a-u-tiful toronto boardwalk


my very lax yet chic sunday outfit


baby loves her frisbee


my lover boy & boo


SWEATER / PANTS / FLATS / h&m; TANK / american apparel - metric tribute; BAG / vintage moschino; SILK TIE / thrifted; BRACELETS / tiffany, forever 21, vintage; WATCH / michael kors; RINGS / mum's; SUNNIES / d&g

JAKE - JEANS / levis; WINDBREAKER / reebok - custom caledon golden hawks hockey

i am a BIG believer in the notion that everyone and anyone needs a chill, refreshing day spent at the park. i encourage you all to give yourself and your loves at least one day in the next coming days/months/seasons spent like this. Just follow my easy & relaxed styling tips with similar items you already possess and you will also look fabulous doin' it!

kaitlin mae xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments are welcomed :) thanks for stopping by! xo