7.03.2012

THE shirt

hi all! i hope everyone had a fabulous weekend - to those of you in Canada who helped to celebrate Canada's birthday, I hope you had a fabulous longgggg weekend!

this is a very easy outfit to re-do - all you need is some cute cut-off shorts (I made mine myself from a vintage pair of wrangler jeans), a flowy top with a secret back focal point, ankle boots, hippy-cool hair and loads of arm candy!







BLOUSE / cope; CUTOFFS / vintage wrangler; BELT / thrifted; BOOTS / shoemint; PURSE / thrifted; JEWELS / bicyclette, juicy couture, vintage, f21; WATCH / mk; GLASSES / versace

i absolutely adore this blouse - i love how simple and nautical it is from the front (hence my anchor necklace) but it is a real treat from the back. I'm always a fan of a showing bra a la carrie bradshaw so i made a point to have a coloured bra on.

this was a perfect outfit for a night with the girls!

what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I agree- that's a perfect girl's night out ensemble! The cobalt blue shirt is my favorite.. and it didn't hurt that you styled everything amazingly ;)
    Sydney
    southernstylin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

all comments are welcomed :) thanks for stopping by! xo